Heating Repairs & Installation
Most Texans don’t spend much time thinking about their heaters. While we don’t exactly get many snow days in Austin, those crazy cold days come out of nowhere and that’s definitely not the time you want to find out your heater isn’t working.
If your heater needs maintenance, repairs, or complete replacement, give us a call to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Diagnostics & Heating Repairs
It’s finally getting cold, so you switch on your heater for the first time in months- and nothing happens. There’s a slew of reasons your heater may not be working properly, but the hardest part is determining something is wrong in the first place.
Signs That It’s Time To Call Us:
- No heat. Yeah, this one is pretty obvious. If you turn your heater on and nothing warm comes out, something is definitely wrong. It could be as simple as a full filter, or it could be a more complex issue with the unit itself.
- Weird noises. Heaters naturally make some sort of noise when they’re on, especially after months of sitting around. However, if you hear anything especially loud or different from the norm, it’s a good idea to get the unit looked at.
- Growing bills. While it’s natural to use more energy as it gets colder outside, your heater shouldn’t keep using more and more power. If you notice your bills going up but heat staying the same, you may need to replace your unit.
If you ever think there might be something off about your heater, be sure to give us a call. Regular maintenance can extend your heating unit’s lifespan, and keep it warming your home for years to come.
New Heater Installation
We’ll do everything in our power to keep your heater up and running, but, if it does need to be replaced, we can also advise you on the best unit for your specific needs.
Our Heating Systems Can Do The Following:
- COR Wi-Fi Thermostat: Combines home comfort with reduced energy usage.
- Forced Air System: Uses air as its heat transfer medium. These systems are energy efficient and are incorporated into central air conditioning systems.
- Radiant Heating: Supplies heat directly to the floor, wall panels, or the ceiling. It is often preferable because it doesn’t distribute allergens like forced air systems.
- Steam Radiant: A boiler furnace heats water via a gas or oil-fired burner and turns it into steam, which is then blown into the home via ducts.
- Electric Baseboard: Spreads warmth using convection to circulate air. Baseboards are safer for kids and pets because they don’t tip over like portable space heaters.
- Hot Water Baseboard: Uses hot water from a boiler, which is pumped through the system and through the pipes in the baseboard. These operate more efficiently because the fluid takes longer to cool down.
All Systems Come With a 10-Year Warranty and a 1-Year Tough & Courteous Membership!